Un angolo di paradiso
Welcome to Campriano
ampriano is a historical settlement that belonged to the Benedictines who built the still-standing church before the year 1000. In the XII century it belonged to the Ardengheschi family and then to the Tolomei family. The fortress, which goes back to the XV century, remains well conserved and includes two fortress walls on different levels.
The villa is a building of historical interest and was probably a tower at the centre of the fortified farm. It was the home of Dario Neri (Murlo 1895 – Milan 1958), painter and engraver famous in Italy mainly for his landscapes of the Crete Senesi.